Thursday, April 9, 2009

Theme 73: I Can't


Giving someone all your love
Is never an assurance that they'll love you back

Some people are just
not meant to be in your life

No matter how much
You want them to be

You hug him good-bye
Like it was nothing

While all you want to do
Is hold on forever

I used to smile and tell people
That you were mine

But now,

I can't even smile
And say your name at
The same time...

As much as I love you,
I have to say goodbye

Because I know
You would be happier
If I let you go

I'm sorry
If I made you cry

I'm sorry
if tears fell from your eyes

But remember,

For every tear that
Fell from your eyes,

Two fell
From mine.


Missing you
Isn't the hardest part

Knowing I once had you,
Is what breaks my heart.

I'll never forget
The times we once shared

I'll always remember
How much you cared


Now it's over,
It's time to move on...

It's never easy
To see you turning back

But I have to take the pain and cry
All the way home knowing
It'll never be the same

I know when you leave,
Distances will keep us apart

But these distances no matter how far,
Will never change the feelings of my heart.

Just turn your head when you see me
I will understand.


One day,

I will be able to look at you in the eye
Without feeling the pain I've caused you

I hope in time,

You will be happy as you call my name
Once again.

Happiness is too far for us now,
But even if it's near,

I know it will hard for us to get there...

I love you, goodbye...

-----



I can't, I can't, I can't...

No comments:

Post a Comment